Merry & Bright
Gift Guide for the Color Lover
A gift guide inspired by Hansel from Basel’s color-blocked socks. These gift ideas are for the person that isn’t afraid of a little pop of color, whether it be green, red, mustard or pink! Each item is bold and bright, yet tastefully designed, making each one the perfect statement piece to brighten up a loved one’s daily routine. Gift Ideas are listed as follows, top to bottom, left to right.
- Clutch: Exclusive to re-souL and made from a super buttery soft leather, this classic clutch will fit the essentials: phone, a couple cards, lip gloss and a set of keys. Designed by Miishka Handbags. Made in Ballard.
- Socks: The epitome of the modern aesthetic: bold and bright yet understated and minimal. Designed by Hansel from Basel.
- Wallet: For the person who keeps things classic, a streamlined J. Fold.
- Wristwatch: Another bold timeless classic, for the person that likes to be timely. Designed by Achille Castiglioni for Alessi.
- Readers: Tired of watching someone squint? See Concept readers are stylish, flexible and lightweight.
- Pouch: Designed and screenprinted by Modern Radar, these pouches are the perfect catch-all for the all small things.
- Card Holder: For the minimalist in your life. Designed by Il Bussetto.
- Money Clip: A sleek and powerful leather magnetic money clip, in a rich forest green. Designed by Il Bussetto.
- Agenda: Soft leather bound daily planner, for the person on your list that likes to keep their life analog. Designed by Poketo.
- Notebook: Stay forever young. Document your memories in this hard covered memento notebook.