I don’t know about you, but when it comes to gift giving I usually do okay with the “big gift” during the holidays. Not so much when it comes to the stockings. I mean how many oranges, apples and nuts can one person get? (Atleast that’s what we used to get in ours when we were kids.)
Lucky for you we have some great ideas for filling your loved one’s stocking with some fun and useful gifts. All these gifts are under $25.00 which will make it easier on your wallet too. Click the orange links below for more information.
1. Speaking of wallets, Mywalit makes a great ID version that comes in a variety of color combinations. He or she will never have to use that rubber band again. $22
2. For the person who wishes to have their shoes in tip-top shape, we recommend the great smelling all natural products from Otterwax. Their saddle soap and leather salve will make their shoes look like new again. $16 -$17
3. Do you have someone who needs a little motivation? The Daruma Wish Doll is the perfect gift for someone who is trying to attain their goal. Color in one eye to set your goal and Daruma will serve as your helpful reminder as they keep a watchful eye on you. Color in the second eye when you achieve your goal to remind you of how awesome you are. $8
4. Iris Guy Stacking Rings are for the ladies who love to layer their jewelry. These “pea” rings are a delicate oxidized sterling silver. They would look great with other stacking rings in her collection or just on their own. $22 each
5. Who doesn’t love socks? If you plan on giving them they might as well be fun. We love Hansel and Basel socks for their colorful patterns and textures. $12 -$15
6. The perfect fridge magnet! Super strong to hold up a dish towel or a massive 11×8 picture of you. This Areaware Horsehoe magnet is so cool and it comes in green, yellow and white too. $14 each
7. Who doesn’t love a diamond? Even if it’s just a box, it’s the thought that counts, right? Besides, good things come in small packages. Okay, enough with the cheesy witty remarks, the Areaware Diamond Box would make a cute gift. $15 each
For more gift ideas and cool shoes visit our website at resouL.com.